This is the first post in our brand new “Employer of the month” series. We hope you enjoy it and if there’s anything else you’d like to know about applying for Enterprise’s opportunities, let us know and we’ll try to help.
About Enterprise Rent-A-Car
With an annual turnover of more than $16.4 billion, a rental and leasing fleet made up of more than one million vehicles spread across some 8,200 locations worldwide, Enterprise Rent-A-Car has grown into the largest car rental company in North America and arguably, the world. The secret behind Enterprise’s success is that the business is divided up into thousands of smaller, local businesses, expertly managed by the company’s teams.
Enterprise prides itself on being one of the best graduate employers in the UK and this is evident in the various awards that the business has won over the years.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides plenty of opportunities to get involved with the business at an early stage of your career. And if you’re a right fit for the business, you can enjoy high-speed development and excellent training and support as you progress. In addition to that, Enterprise employees enjoy a great package of benefits – you can find out more about them here.
Jobs at Enterprise
- Graduate Management Trainee
- Finance Controller Management Trainee
- Campus Brand Manager
- Enterprise Business Support
- International Management Trainee
These are the values at the heart of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, in their own words:
- “Our brand is the most valuable thing we own”
- “Personal honesty and integrity are the foundation of our success”
- “Customer service is our way of life”
- “Great things happen when we listen…to our customers and to each other”
- “Enterprise is a fun and friendly place, where teamwork rules”
- “We work hard…and we reward hard work”
- “We strengthen our communities, one neighbourhood at a time”
- “Our doors are open”
- Customer service aptitude
- Sales aptitude
- Work ethic
To find out more about the type of employee that Enterprise Rent-A-Car looks for and whether you’d be a good fit for the company, check out the employee profiles they have put up here.
- Application form
- Meet a recruiter
- Visit a branch
- Assessment day
For more details about the assessment process, click here.
If you’re impressed by what Enterprise has to offer, head over to their careers website and start applying.
Stay tuned for November’s “Employer of the month” and if there is a particular company you’d like us to feature, let us know in the comments.