Information in this post from PwC.
PwC have been voted by students the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years.
“Our culture is all about our people.”
- Working together
- Working hard
- Working flexibly
- Working to value our people
- Supporting our local communities
“Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen.”
- To be part of the world’s leading professional services network and enjoy the benefits that come with that.
- Work directly with big name clients where you’ll get to grips with the value they’re looking for by getting into the detail.
- Provide an environment where you’ll be able to explore new opportunities, to help you grow and find your niche.
- Give you access to be best learning and development around.
Find out when the deadlines are for positions within PwC.
Hints and tips:
You can find a number of hints and tips to help you through the different stages of the application process on the PwC website.
Skills PwC look for:
Find out more about the PwC Professional leadership framework, which details the skills and behaviours essential in the PwC application process.
- Online forms
- Online assessments
- First interview
- Assessment day
- Final interview
Pay and benefits
- a salary
- a Choices allowance for benefits and participation in Choices, our flexible benefits plans
- 25 days’ standard holiday pro rata
- the option to be a member of our pension scheme with extra funding from PwC*
You may also get a discretionary bonus.
Everyone has access to:
- season ticket loan for travel – we’ll pay the interest
- our dedicated internal Careers Service. Whatever your aspirations, the team will help you progress and reach your full potential through impartial, confidential and personalised support
- a wide range of discounts on services and products, including discounted gym membership and much more…
Permanent graduate joiners can apply for:
- a graduate loan of up to £7,000, subject to status (conditions apply).
We use some of your Choices Allowance to fund:
- life assurance
- personal accident cover
- income protection (after one year)
- private medical benefit.
You can use what’s left of your Choices allowance to fund:
- travel insurance
- childcare vouchers
- company car
- a bike (through our Cycle to Work scheme)
- private medical benefit for your family
- PwC Donate – asking PwC to make charitable donations to the PwC Foundation
- dental insurance
- health screening
- enhanced life assurance
- partner life assurance
- critical illness insurance
- personal injury insurance
- group personal pension*.
Or if you like, you can take the rest of your Choices allowance as payroll cash. And you can also trade up or trade down up to the equivalent of one of your working week’s standard holiday entitlement for less or more payroll cash.
Find out more about the opportunities available at PwC and the people working there from the various videos available here.