The Inspiring Creativity and Enterprise event will be taking place on the third floor of the Clephan Building on Tuesday 24th Februaryfrom 11am – 4pm.
The event will kick start at 11am with a range of inspirational sessions running throughout the day, from different industry specialists including fashion, media and business start-up.
There will also be an exhibition area where you’ll be able to speak with a wide range of employers and start-up support organisations about the next steps in your career.
Keep up to date with us on Twitter as we reveal more details about our sessions and exhibitors very soon! #dmuice
Kickstarting ICE is Solomon Akhtar, a British technology entrepreneur, whose rapidly growing start-up Instabear is taking social media printing by storm. The 23 year old entrepreneur was the youngest candidate to ever compete in the BBC show The Apprentice, making it into the final 5 candidates of the 2014 series.
The entrepreneur claims his best business skill is his ability to market products, manage products and pitch to clients in a commercial field.
Book now to find out more about Solomon’s entrepreneurial journey, time on The Apprentice and top tips for start-up success.
Why attend ICE?
Attending a careers event is an important way to find out more about what you can do whilst here at DMU to improve your employability and enterprise skills.
Benefits of attending ICE?
- Find opportunities from a variety of employers under one roof.
- Discover the wide range of business start-up support available.
- Bring your CV along and get it checked by a member of the careers advisory team.
- Get tips and advice on how to break into the creative sector and how the recruitment process works.
- Network – It might not be an immediate opportunity but make a good impression and you might get a call back later down the line.