Deloitte are the auditors and tax advisors to a wide range of sports businesses around the world including clubs, leagues, governing bodies and sports management companies. In fact, to draw an appropriate comparison, Deloitte would be the Manchester United of the finance world (I’m not being biased, honest. Okay, maybe just a tad). Deloitte has a reputation for being market leaders in the industry as well as boasting an incredible network of clients that reaches the nether regions of the globe. Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons as to why you should apply for a job with Deloitte:
- Working with big clients, and doing critical work for the biggest companies in the world. For example, Deloitte is helping its banks implement the Basel 3 regulations for the industry.
- If you are confident in your selling skills, then there are a lot of opportunities to further your career at Deloitte, unlike other companies, who are not always enthused about sales-orientated individuals.
- Deloitte is famous for supporting its female employees as is evident by it’s women in leadership program.
Deloitte offers seven distinct entry routes for graduates, each focused on one of their service lines. These include:
- Corporate finance
- Risk consulting
- Deloitte real estate
Regardless of your relevant area of expertise, Deloitte will give you an unparalleled experience in the financial sector – from high-profile clients, coaching from senior colleagues, and world-class training and development that will set you up for a bright future ahead.
Although each of the aforementioned roles are as varied as they come, there are still certain qualities, values and motivations that Deloitte desire in all of their graduates. These include:
- A clear and demonstrable interest in business
- A sharp and inquisitive mind
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
To apply for Deloiite’s graduate scheme, click HERE.